Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Be COmINg HoME

I cannot believe that it is here, the last day of this crazy, at times difficult, most amazing experience I have ever had and will probably ever have. I am so grateful for these last 31/2 months. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I am so incredible blessed to have the opportunity to come here and I will hold it in my heart for the rest of my life. It has changed my life. I have learned so much about myself, about my Heavenly Father and especially my Savior and His Atoning sacrifice for me. I can't say that I have gained the answers to all of life's questions but I have gained the tools to make it through the trials to come and I am so grateful for that. It is a very bitter sweet day today but all things come to an end and the best we can do is cherish the moments that we have had and embrace the changes to come. Oh Jerusalem I will never forget you.

No comments: